Yep, another bloody Ford. The quality of Scraping
Scrap really is going downhill we hear you say. Well maybe,
but this thing has had a surprising amount of smoothing and
it is roller painted in the worst shade of lilac that you could
possibly imagine. Just waiting for some different wheels, so
that the sills can sit 4 inches closer to the ground.
Yep, he blew it up. Not just in a little way
Well, it only caused a missed hairdresser appointment
The two pictures above were forwarded to SSAC
HQ within minutes of the Sierra being unloaded from the AA truck.
The following text and photographs appeared
a few hours later:
Recipe for a hot
2.0 ltr pinto
1. Take one very sick Pinto engine (preferably with serious
block damage for better results)
2. Remove nasty black smelly oily stuff (including any small
stray bits of rod,ends,etc)
3. Start up engine
4. Allow it to idle for a short time.
5. Place right foot on Accelerator pedal.
6. MASH IT into the carpet & rev to approximately 7500 rpm
or so for as long as it lasts.
7. Allow all flying bits to land & engine to stop of its
8. Stand back & admire your handiwork (chuckle to yourself
9. Attempt to restart engine(repeat above steps until it won't
even turn over)
10. Job done !!
See pics for results.
The small lump of battered metal is a lump of con-rod that actually
hit my brother as it went past !.Another piece went past him
& over the roof of the garage next to us !.